3.4 GHz band residual auctions applicant information package 2004–2008
Applicant information package – allocation of residual spectrum from the 3.4 GHz spectrum auction 2000
The Applicant Information Package contains the legal instruments and explanatory material which constitute the official documentation for the auction. It defines the spectrum allocation lots to be sold, the auction rules and the interference management framework that will apply to the subsequent use of the spectrum to provide a service.
All components of the Applicant Information Paper are available below, in Adobe PDF format. The Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from the Adobe website.
The documents, in order, are:
- How to participate in this allocation – flow chart
- Auction Timeline
- Guide for Applicants
- Application Form
- Deed of Acknowledgment
- Form of Authority
- Radiocommunications Spectrum Marketing Plan (3.4 GHz Band) 2004
- Radiocommunications (Allocation of Spectrum Licences by Auction or Predetermined Price) Determination 2006
- Radiocommunications (Unacceptable Levels of Interference 3.4 GHz Band) Determination of 2000
- Radiocommunications (Third Party Use - Spectrum Licence) Rules 2000 (No. 2)
- Radiocommunications (Trading Rules for Spectrum Licences) Determination 1998
- Radiocommunications Advisory Guidelines (Registration of Devices under Spectrum Licences without an Interference Impact Certificate) 1998
- Radiocommunications Advisory Guidelines (Managing Interference to Apparatus Licensed Receivers - 3.4 GHz Band) 2000
- Radiocommunications Advisory Guidelines (Managing Out-of-band Interference in Receivers Operating in Spectrum Licensed Space - 3.4 GHz Band) 2000
- Radiocommunications (section 145(3) Certificates) Determination 2000
- CD-ROM data order form
Original auction applicant pack
Applicant information for the first allocation of 3.4 GHz fixed wireless access spectrum in 2000 is also available.
Last updated: 23 October 2013