The links in this area take you out of the Australian Communications and Media Authority site.
The linked sites are not under the control of the ACMA and the Authority is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites..
The ACMA is providing these links to use as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Authority of the site.Australian Websites
- Australian Commonwealth Government Entry Point
- Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- Australian Telecommunications Users Group (ATUG)
- Communications Alliance Ltd (merged organisations formerly known as ACIF and SPAN)
- Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy (DBCDE)
- Internet Industry Association (IIA)
- Internet Society of Australia (ISOC - AU)
- Ionospheric Prediction Service - Radio & Space Services (IPS)
- Standards Australia
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO)
- Asia Pacific Telecommunity
- Canada - Industry Canada
- Canada - Radio and Television Commission
- European Telecommunications Office
- International Telecommunication Union (ITU)
- Japan - Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications
- Radio Spectrum Management - NZ
- Singapore - Infocomm Development Authority
- UK - Ofcom
- USA - Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- USA - National Telecommunications & Information Administration (NTIA).