The ACMA uses service and technical requirements to help regulate the Australian communications industry. Use the links below to find information for broadcasting, telecommunications, and radiofrequency spectrum requirements.
- Digital TV—Introduction to the implementation of digital TV
- Analog planning—Analog radio and television planning
- The ACMA planning process—The number, type and technical characteristics of new broadcasting services
- Technical Planning Guidelines—Technical conditions with which service providers must comply
- Licence areas—Population figures, licence area maps, and Licence Area Plans (LAPs)
- Interference investigations—Investigations into claims of radio interference
- Digital radio—Digital radio trials, and revised policy guidelines